Standard Visa Rate
- Copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- A copy of guarantor’s passport’s first, last and visa pages
- Front and back copy of your Emirates ID.
- If the visitor is your spouse, the same must be mentioned on your passport or An attested copy of your marriage certificate.
COPY OF PASSPORTS
A clear scan Document of first and last pages of passports in colour only
Dimension – 4.3cm x 5.5cm
white background with matte finish
Please upload passport size photograph without spectacles
WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR A UAE VISA
You can apply for UAE visa anywhere between 5-58 working days prior to your travel date.
IS THE APPLICATION FEE REFUNDABLE
Once the Application fee is paid it is non- refundable. In the event of the visa being rejected the amount will be non- refunded as well.
CAN I TRAVEL TO THE OTHER EMIRATES IF I HAVE A VALID UAE VISA
Yes, Once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel to any of the Emirates within the UAE
Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel to qualify for a tourist visa.
Note: We are not responsible for the rejection of visa by the emigration department. Please note that the amount received would not be refunded in case of any visa rejections.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OBTAINING DUBAI VISA
- The passenger may exit and re-enter the country multiple times within a period of 30 days from the date of first entry on the same visa
- Visa applications will only be processed once all the document requirements are completed
- We use the documents based on the assumption that all documents are valid and original and we do not take nay responsibility if forged / similar documents are submitted for processing
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger
- We recommend applying you visa at least 5-7 days prior to the scheduled travel dates. We does not take any responsibility in case there may be a delay in the processing of the visa from the Immigration departments.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. Royal Holidays cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved by the immigration department. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances
- We recommend that all passengers enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveler sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveler having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveler, you may let us know in advance before making the visa
- Above mentioned visa charges are excluding any transfer charges / convenience fees if applicable
- Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law.